Quick Slide Line System
Introducing the exclusive, non-patented Deathstick Quick Slide. If you primarily
freeshaft, having the ability to quickly attach a line will help you land more fish. Whether
you need to shoot a fish in the water column or pull one out of a deep hole, this is the
ticket. Simply remove the slide ring, slide it over the flopper, and in seconds you have
converted your freeshaft to a line shaft. The Quick Slide will work with any gun that
shoots a shark fin shaft, and it can be rigged as either a single wrap or double wrap.
Quick Slide stowed under the barrel of the gun
Remove the Quick Slide
Slide it over the flopper
|* All pricing includes the 10% federal excise tax on fishing equipment.
Florida residents are responsible for paying state sales tax.
- All Deathstick spearguns are made from Burmese teak.
- Stocks consist of 4 laminates, and West System epoxy is used in the
- Neptonics trigger mechanisms are used in both rear handle and mid-handle
- Safetys are installed on all guns.
- Handle frames are made of polished 316 stainless steel. Textured rubber
grips are attached.
- Enclosed tracks are cut into fiberglass reinforced epoxy resin. The track is an
integral part of the gun, and is milled 0.02" larger than the shaft diameter.
Guns tracked for 9/32" and 5/16" shafts are available.
- Guns are finished with epoxy.
- Freeshaft guns come completely rigged with spare shaft holders and quick
slide line system.
|55", 57", & 60" rear handle guns with butt extensions. The 55" rear handle gun is
pictured with the quick slide line system. Spare shaft holders are built into the gun butt.
Any Deathstick Speargun can be rigged as a freeshaft gun on request.
Pricing starts at $680*.